- If you fail with your search,
try to use shorter queries, for example - when you're looking for
"Inside Outing", try "insid" instead of "inside", because the filename is
probably insidout.zip. Yes, this searches filenames, not program
(With the expection of http://zx-museum.org.ru, where names get
- Try using both names if you don't find anything - e.g.,
you're looking for "Arkham Manor", so try both "arkham" and "manor".
- You can use regular expressions. You know what regular expressions
- You can limit your search on specific server or domain. If you are
looking for Manic Miner in the cz domain, you use the query "\.cz.*manic".
If you are looking for all the inlay pictures on
nvg.unit.no, you use "nvg.*inlay.*jpg" or something to that effect. Hope I
- If the search output looks strange, or you can't click on the links
inside the tables, check the "no tables" checkbox on the front snapsearch
page. It also gives you the results faster.